This & That!
PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, MAY 28th IN HONOR OF MEMORIAL DAY.
HOA VIOLATIONS: As the weather gets nicer in the Las Vegas Valley. the HOA police seem to be out in force. PLEASE everyone, pull a weed when you see them, put the garbage cans away, don’t give the HOA police a reason to site the property. If we have sent you a letter, please we need your cooperation and return the response form to us. If a violation is ignored and a fine is issued and we have to send someone, you, the tenant will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RENTS: Remember if you have charges on your account, your payments will go towards those charges first and you may be short on rent. It is imperative that you are up-to-date on all payments. AVOID A 5-DAY NOTICE.
MAINTENANCE REQUESTS: All requests MUST be in writing, either go to the website, email, fax or mail your request. A true emergency, call 911 or 702.743.8544.
JUST A REMINDER… IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY MOVED INTO A SMART PROPERTY, MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE RETURNED YOUR PROPERTY CONDITION REPORT TO US.
FOR ALL MOM’s
“A mother is the truest friend we have when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts”.–Washington Irving.
Happy Mother’s Day for:
- New mothers, coming to terms with new responsibility
- Expectant mothers, wondering & waiting
- Those who are tired, stressed or depressed
- Those who struggle to balance the tasks of work & family
- Those who are unable to feed their children due to poverty
- Those whose children have physical, mental or emotional disabilities
- Those who have children they do not want
- Those who raise children on their own
- Those who have lost a child
- Those who care for the children of others
- Those whose children have left home
- And for those who desire to be a mother has not been fulfilled.
Bless all mothers, that heir love may be deep and tender, and they may lead their children to know and do what is good, living not for themselves.