Smart Owners Newsletter – May 2017
PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, MAY 29th IN HONOR OF MEMORIAL DAY.
THINKING OF SELLING? Don’t forget that you have a benefit with SMART — the SMART CHOICE Listing. You can review on our website at www.managevegas.com — we can assist in saving you 1000’s.
HOA VIOLATIONS: As the weather gets nice in the Las Vegas Valley, the HOA police seem to be out in force. If you receive a notice from your HOA — please forward that to the office as we follow up with the tenants and respond to the HOA. You may scan and email or fax to the office.
LEASE RENEWALS: Cindi is reviewing EVERY lease as they come due. Market studies are being performed on each and every lease. The market is changing in many areas of the Las Vegas valley — some rents (depending on the area) are staying the same but many areas are increasing. When those increases occur — SMART is raising the rent. A new lease is prepared for everyone and sent out to the tenants. Some long term tenants realize the market has changed and some find it hard to believe we are increasing their rent. The increase is for your benefit — it’s current market rent. I do have the comps if the tenant “disputes” the increase, then I will contact you and we can discuss.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our military owners for their faithful service to us and our freedom, to all the Veterans for your past service, to all our Owners for your continued trust and support and to ALL the mom’s — Happy Mother’s Day!
FOR ALL MOMS:
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” — Washington Irving
Happy Mother’s Day for:
- New mothers, coming to terms with new responsibility
- Expectant mothers, wondering & waiting
- Those who are tired, stressed or depressed
- Those who struggle to balance the tasks of work & family
- Those who are unable to feed their children due to poverty
- Those whose children have physical mental or emotional disabilities
- Those who have children they do not want
- Those who raise children on their own
- Those who have lost a child
- Those who care for the children of others
- Those whose children have left home
- And for those who desire to be a mother has not been fulfilled.
Bless all mothers, that their love may be deep and tender, and they may lead their children to know and do what is good, living not for themselves.
Download May 2017 Newsletter Owner HERE